Caesars Casino & Sports Prepaid Card
We are making it easier for you to deposit and play at Caesars Casino & Sportsbook by introducing our Caesars Casino & Sportsbook Prepaid Card. Simply log into your account and click on "Cashier" to enroll for the card.
Before making a deposit at Caesars Casino & Sportsbook with your Prepaid Card, you’ll first need to fund your card. The advantages of the Prepaid Card are:
- No Credit Checks
- Access Cash at ATM’s
- 24/7 customer support
- Account Activity Alerts
- Mobile access
- Bank-to-Card Transfers
- Card-To-Bank Transfers
- Card can be used everywhere Discover® is accepted
Learn how to enroll through your Caesars Casino & Sportsbook Player Account
- Select "Prepaid Card" in the Caesars Casino & Sportsbook Cashier. If you have not yet enrolled for a card, you will automatically be brought to the enrollment page within the cashier.
- Your name and address is pre-populated based on your Caesars Casino & Sportsbook registration information. Please note: your physical card will be mailed to the address on file for your your account. Please ensure that your address is up to date before enrolling.
- Once you have confirmed your address information is correct, you’ll need to enter your SSN and date of birth
- Review and accept the Terms & Conditions
- Click on "Enroll" and you are now a Caesars Casino & Sportsbook Prepaid Card member
It will take on average 10-14 days to receive your card once you have funded your account. For more information about the Caesars Casino & Sportsbook Prepaid Card, please visit caesarscasinoprepaid.com.
How to Fund Your Caesars Casino & Sportsbook Prepaid Card
Prior to making a deposit at Caesars Casino & Sportsbook, funds need to be available on the Prepaid Card. You can deposit immediately after enrollment, or at any time after right within the Cashier. Please note: within the Cashier, only credit cards can be used to fund the card. In the Cashier follow the appropriate steps to fund your Prepaid Card.
How to deposit on Caesars Casino & Sportsbook using the Prepaid card
- Select "Prepaid Card" as your payment option in the Cashier
- Enter your deposit amount
- Enter your bonus code (optional)
- Click on the "Deposit" button and you’ll be redirected to a deposit confirmation screen.
- Your balance is now available to play
How to Withdraw from Caesars Casino & Sportsbook to the prepaid card
- Select “Withdrawal” in the cashier and then click on the “Prepaid Card” tab
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and click on the withdraw button
- The successful withdrawal confirmation will then appear
- Your Prepaid Card will be instantly credited upon verification and approval of the withdrawal.
For further information on the Prepaid Card, visit caesarscasinoprepaid.com