As part of our commitment to provide truly superior service, Caesars Interactive Entertainment LLC (the “Company or “we”) will make every effort necessary to ensure that withdrawal requests are processed quickly and efficiently. We utilize industry leading security and encryption technologies available to ensure that transactions and financial information are kept secure.
Upon entering the withdrawal amount in the cashier, the player will be required to select a withdrawal method and submit the request. An email will be sent to the player confirming his withdrawal request.
Within 48 hours, the withdrawal will be reviewed along with the player account and game activity. If the withdrawal is approved, the player will receive an email confirming the approval, and the withdrawal will be processed. If the withdrawal is declined, it will be cancelled and the funds returned to the player’s account. In the case of a withdrawal being declined, he may be asked via email to submit additional documentation, and/or his account may be blocked if suspicious activity is detected.
Minimum Withdrawal Amounts
If a withdrawal request is for less than the minimum allowable amount, no withdrawal will be processed. Minimum withdrawal amounts are as follows:
Live cashier’s cage: $20
- Check withdrawals will be delivered via the United States Postal, Fedex, or another mail carrier of Company’s choosing.
- Player authorization and/or some documentation will be required to process withdrawal requests, and we may ask that the player sign a list of all previous deposits to his CaesarsOnline.com account.
- Withdrawal method verification must be completed within 14 days or the withdrawal will be reversed and the funds returned to the player’s bankroll.
- We reserve the right to delay and/or discontinue the processing of a player’s withdrawal requests until final confirmation has been received for any outstanding deposits which such player has made.
- Bonus funds may be withdrawn only after all applicable bonus and promotion policy requirements have been met. For more information, please see the CaesarsOnline.com Bonus Policy.
- We do not charge a fee for any withdrawal method; however, the player’s bank or payment processor may levy a fee to process the withdrawal, for which the player is responsible.
- If a player used a credit or debit card to deposit, any remaining balance in the account up to the amount of the deposit will be refunded to the card used, provided that the card issuer permits the return of withdrawn funds from CaesarsOnline.com to the card.
In some cases, depending on the deposit method used to fund the account, the player may be asked for one or more of the below documents, or additional documents not included in the list below, in order to process the withdrawal. We reserve the right to request that all documents be certified and/or notarized should it be deemed necessary to prove the legitimacy of the submitted documents.
- Credit/debit cards: A copy of the front and back of the credit/debit card(s) used to fund the account. Ensure that all details are clearly legible to enable prompt and accurate verification. For security purposes, block out the middle eight numbers on the front of the card copy and the three-digit security code on the back of the card copy.
- Proof of bank account number (ACH): A copy of a bank statement with name and account number clearly visible.
- Proof of address: A recent document showing the player’s full name and address as registered on his CaesarsOnline.com account. This may be submitted in the form of a utility bill or a credit card statement. If the document provided is a credit card statement, please block out the eight middle numbers of the credit card.
- Photo ID: A copy of a valid government issued passport, driver’s license, or state non-driver ID card. Ensure that the name, photograph, and signature are clearly visible on the document.
For assistance with withdrawing funds, or with any other online gaming needs, please click here to contact us.
See you at the tables!
Last updated on April 22, 2015